About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Qutub Minar Post Card

This is Qutub Minar Delhi Post Card in my collection.

This is 4 Rupees Air Mail Post Card issued by Indian Postal Department in the year 1989 on the occasion of INDIA-89 World Philatelic Exhibition held at New Delhi.


3 comments:

  1. This is very good information, I have 8-9 in good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i get these type of postcard in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy post card in New Delhi.Coulkd you please advise me from where?

    ReplyDelete